New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Get a call from a friend she is being attack be a stinking zombie SO I quickly make it up her way and dispatched him with my Glock

as you can see in the pick she's kinda cute even when scared angry

Sadly, she was bitten and I had to dispatch her also.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Hey I know that guy. Isn't he a member of the NYS assembly?

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
That would be an interesting target for use in a defensive shooting course of fire. I would call that a no-shoot because she has just dispatched the zombie by stabbing it through the head with a tire iron. Firing at the target would be unnecessary and put the woman at unnecessary risk.

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Too bad about the girl, shes a cutie :p

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
If we are required to kill zombies by shooting in the brain then we're in trouble. It has been proven that many if not most polititions have no brain so in essence are immortal if turned into zombies. There is hope though, in NYS with our well regulated militia we can have military weapons so with our flamethrowers we can incinerate all zombies. No,wait, forgot, no 2nd amendment rights, we are screwed.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
LOL.....Bored are we ??? :)

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
If we are required to kill zombies by shooting in the brain then we're in trouble. It has been proven that many if not most polititions have no brain so in essence are immortal if turned into zombies. There is hope though, in NYS with our well regulated militia we can have military weapons so with our flamethrowers we can incinerate all zombies. No,wait, forgot, no 2nd amendment rights, we are screwed.
Especially # 3!!!

zom.jpg

1 - 18 of 18 Posts