New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We talk about SHTF and when zombies attack.
Some of us prepare. Other think is can't happen.
The Political Situation in England as disintegrated into this....
It almost looks like WWII footage except for the modern cars.

[video]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=af9_1312935998&p=1[/video]

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
After watching some of the clips. I've decided that I need more mags.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Man, I bet everyone there is glad there are no guns.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Do what they did in Vancouver...tear gas the **** out of them, rubber bullets hurt too, and taser the occassional little punk kid robbing candy. They are just standing there with they roman type shields with no weapons, except maybe steel toe boots.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
The excuse to wreck the place due to the kid getting shot by the police is utter BS. This is class warfare. And its coming to a U.S. city near you.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I respectfully hope that you are wrong and it is not coming to US city near us. It is unfortunate, for the folks over there that the British Goverment will not allow them to protect themselves. At least we still have that going for us, hopefully the right lesson will be learned...

·
Registered
808 Posts
I don't think anything like that will come here. If there is an over through of the goverment, Its going to be ... How do I say this without the FBI tracking my cell for the next 10 years..... " walk softly and carry a big stick " I would not want to bring harm to any of the police / firemen ect due to no matter how the place is run there will be rules to enforce and lives to save.

·
Formerly SRV1
4,720 Posts
Well to be fair, the video posted showed many white people rioting as well so I do not know if it is a racial issue but then again I'm not over there. Let's be honest, who here wishes these punks tried this in Texas? LOL!

James

1 - 12 of 12 Posts