New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You've seen them. They walk around the malls and schools with cold dark eyes. They are incapable of feeling any normal human emotions. They are not happy or sad. They have no compassion. They don't care about their own family members let alone others in society. They have incompetent parents who haven't taught them any values and let them grow up playing destructive video games in the basement for days on end. They have no responsibilities or chores. And most importantly, they don't have a single brain cell of good moral character. Many of their own family members are afraid of them.

I've seen these video games they play. And I'm not blaming them. My husband plays them. But he has already developed social skills... damn good ones. He's 45 and not a young kid in his impressionable years who shouldn't be allowed to see, let alone play them. And it's not just video games. I give this as just one example.

There are over a billion federally tracked gang members who can't wait for our guns to be taken away.

I am sick to my stomach with all the talk about new legislation to ban guns or impose more restrictive laws on those of us who are good law abiding citizens. When is the real problem going to be addressed? :mad:

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
It won't be because people only listen to what the media tells them. The media says the issue is guns...well then the issue must be guns. The zombies are the people that ignore common sense and blindly follow Obama and the liberal media.

I completely agree that young children should not be exposed to R-rated films and M rated games. It all comes down to the parents though. If they refused to let their kid play the new Call of Duty or watch Requiem for a Dream then maybe...just maybe kids wouldn't be so messed up. The whole "they know it's not real" argument doesn't hold any water in my opinion. They're still being desensitized and like it or not, it is leaving an impression on them.

·
Registered
8,391 Posts
You've seen them. They walk around the malls and schools with cold dark eyes. They are incapable of feeling any normal human emotions. They are not happy or sad. They have no compassion. They don't care about their own family members let alone others in society.
I thought you were gonna say Diane Fienstein

1 - 5 of 5 Posts