New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
2,316 Posts
Apparently is bad to carry a firearm. Phil goes full moron at one point and brings up a something completely non relevant after the guy says it was his right to carry (but blah blah blah you would blah blah blah carry to a kindergarten school, as that is relevant to this topic DURR HURR DURR).

Seriously, don't watch you will rage.

· Registered
4,955 Posts
Can't stand "Dr." Phil. This d-bag shouldn't be able to call himself a Dr. I found this info about him online after doing 2 seconds of Google searching...

Dr. Phil has no credibility and only cares about ratings. He went to University of North Texas for his PhD, a 4th tier college, which means it has the lowest ranking. What's more is that his thesis was on rheumatoid arthritis. So he has no business giving people advice. Also his license was suspended for having a sexual relationship with a teenage client. He was ordered to take ethics classes, but never finished them. He currently does not hold a license to practice anywhere.

· Registered
2,316 Posts
Can't stand "Dr." Phil. This d-bag shouldn't be able to call himself a Dr. I found this info about him online after doing 2 seconds of Google searching...
Ha, amazing.

What I find amazingly insane is that fat douche has a weight loss book. Talk about a pair of balls.

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
You guys actually cared about DR. P before? :O

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.