·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
people not afraid of the cops

·
Banned
5,970 Posts
Your point of posting this is what exactly? This is a gun forum, not a anti govt or anti cop or anti hippie or pro hippie or what ever. There are a few of each in ghis forum, if you want to bash them go to a forum for that.

·
Registered
5,053 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Your point of posting this is what exactly? This is a gun forum, not a anti govt or anti cop or anti hippie or pro hippie or what ever. There are a few of each in ghis forum, if you want to bash them go to a forum for that.
this is the off topic part. i was under the impression anything within the guidelines goes in here. who was bashing anyone?

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Is this how you get your post count up??:err:
why would i care what my post count was? i would be a very disturbed individual if that was important to me.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
And as long as the off topic subjects are in the off topic forum, I fail to see why peoples' panties are getting so twisted. They are as equally (non) relevant on this board as all the other topics in this forum. Ignore his posts if you dislike them.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You have been trolled by two LEOs. The driver of the truck is another cop, they did this for a joke. I read a news article on it last year but can't find it atm.
well if that's true it's STILL funny!

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
2 pre ban ar's, 5 post ban ar's, wasr ak, 30.06 and 308 remington bolt action rifle, 3 ruger 22's, 2 mossberg 12 guage pump shotguns, mossberg 20 guage bolt action shotgun, mosin nagant, 2 sks, glock 23, ruger lcp 380, ruger 9mm
Two Turtle Doves...AND a partridge in a pear treeeeeee........

1 - 16 of 16 Posts