New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
That was pretty cool! My results came out similar to most other quizzes of this type I have taken, lol! Libertarian it is. I like how they had some NYS ballot issues and ask you to submit your own question about an NYS issue.

·
Registered
99 Posts
If you break down the issues by clicking some of the tabs, you can see how NY feels about gun control. The majority of New Yorkers who have taken the poll are in favor of more gun control! :(

·
Registered
221 Posts
I side with Conservative Party on most political issues.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you break down the issues by clicking some of the tabs, you can see how NY feels about gun control. The majority of New Yorkers who have taken the poll are in favor of more gun control! :(
Yea, I was kinda countin on this forums keeness to drop down the arrows and answer every single question...well see

·
Registered
630 Posts
You know what this means NYF...hit this mutha!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
81% conservative, 79% libertarian. I was actually surprised about the conservative part; usually libertarian is where I fall on these things.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Closet Libertarian here.

Almost sneaked by you guys. The truth is out now! Oh well. :(

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
He He He

·
Registered
219 Posts
Azure Font Screenshot Software Technology

Sounds about right. My question was "Should there be a process to determine the Constitutionality of a bill before it becomes a law?"

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
I'm actually a little disappointed in my results. I assume that was due to the wording of some questions (and their "other" answers...plus their "importance" to me.)

I expected 99-100% Libertarian. Not sure I even understand the "importance to me" scale logic...

Should lighting your dong on fire and yelling "I love pickled uvulas!" in the street be illegal? No.

Should that be an issue I care greatly about? Well..free speech? Certainly, 100% concerned. Dong firelighters? Less so.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts