New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Uberbi.. nah, I can't do it.
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday - I'm in a hurry, there's too much food to cook, the kids are fighting and I still need to shower. So I baste the turkey one more time, get the kids bundled up and send them outside and jump in the shower. About half-way through, I hear the kids pounding on the door, and I realize that in my haste, I forgot the turn the lock on the door and they're locked out. I grab a towel and make a dash for the door, but my feet are wet and down I go, sliding across the floor, nearly naked and dripping water everywhere.

My seven year old had come in through the garage door, and he's standing there with this funny look. I realize he's actually trying to decide whether to laugh or not. Then he says, "Well, I didn't expect that."

Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving!

3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This was supposed to be about my kid not laughing, lol. The other two would have been laughing their butts off.

(The not okay part came today when I gashed my knee with a chisel. This is the third time I've cut myself with those stupid things, but at least this one didn't need stitches. Or maybe it did, but it's not getting them.)

3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh, thank God there are no pics!!! At least, not of "the fall". I can post a picture of the knee tomorrow if anyone really wants to see it. ;)

Last two chisel accidents were hands, I still can't quite figure out how I got my knee. At least this one doesn't even hurt.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.