New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The eruption of anti-immigrant fury over the federal government's plans to temporarily relocate undocumented Latino children to shelters and Border Patrol facilities in Murietta, California, and other cities, is largely founded on the expressed belief that immigrants bring drugs and crime, threatening the safety of communities.

Yet as figures from the Murietta Police Department show, Latinos commit fewer crimes, especially drug offenses, compared to whites in their respective proportions of the city's population. Racially diverse areas with rapidly growing, younger immigrant populations are also becoming dramatically safer from gun violence, according to surprising new figures from the Centers for Disease Control.

You can't blame immigrants for gun violence | The Great Debate

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
The eruption of anti-immigrant fury over the federal government's plans to temporarily relocate undocumented Latino children to shelters and Border Patrol facilities in Murietta, California, and other cities, is largely founded on the expressed belief that immigrants bring drugs and crime, threatening the safety of communities.

Yet as figures from the Murietta Police Department show, Latinos commit fewer crimes, especially drug offenses, compared to whites in their respective proportions of the city's population. Racially diverse areas with rapidly growing, younger immigrant populations are also becoming dramatically safer from gun violence, according to surprising new figures from the Centers for Disease Control.

Actually, yes I can blame them, and I do, and I will, forever.

The CDC are purveyors of massive quantities of statist BULL$HIT disquised as statistical "science". To quote Lord Ernest Rutherford - "If your experiment needs statistics, you ought to have done a better experiment."

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
That's odd. I wasn't aware there was any "fury" over immigrants. I haven't heard a word about that anywhere. Has anybody?
All this time I thought all the uproar was over ILLEGAL immigrants being housed inside our borders at the expense of the American taxpayers. My bad. One of these days I'll get up to speed on these issues.

This article is completely objective and unbiased. Really. I swear.

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
I didn't read the article but I can guarantee you someone could sue them for false reporting and falsifying facts!! First off, if they are here ILLEGALLY ... they committed a crime!!!! Look in the jails in CA and other border states. The mexicans are a HIGH percentage in the jails. Honestly ... this ****ing race card bull**** is pissing me off more and more!! I don't give a **** what color their skin is .... THEY'RE A ****ING CRIMINAL!!! Now, since we're on the subject ....

You pay nearly $1B a year to house illegal immigrant prisoners | Investigations | Bakersfield Now - News, Weather and Sports

You wanna know why obanana sucker wanted $14B more after "visiting" Texas??? There ya go!! **** ... come look at the rise in crime in Saratoga Springs since the track opens every year and tell me how many illegals are here committing the crimes!! I worked at the track for a few years and not ONE ... not ONE of the mexicans that show up along with the horses speak english!! Not one!! Most can't understand what you're saying and have to ask the illegal next to him to translate even though he too can't speak english but has been around it enough to understand "Yes, No, **** you, eat ****, and get the **** outta here before I bury you at the nearest furlong!!" That they understand. Most are decent people and hard workers ... others .... yeah .... no .... drinking and/or shooting up outside the barns next to the hay piles and selling whatever drugs they're doing ..... yeah ..... get the **** outta here you mother****ers!!

Oh ... and you wanna know where the numbers come from?? Read this CAREFULLY and you'll see the legislation that freed most illegals then gave them money and blah blah blah ....

http://www.ppic.org/main/publication_show.asp?i=702

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
Me, I love immigration, I'm all for it.

I am only second Generation American; without the policies of US immigration, I would not be here.

I have a SERIOUS problem with the current levels of invasion across the Southern Border! They are not wanted here by breaking the law. Send them ALL back to where they belong. There is a correct way to come to this Country and there is a wrong way. They have CHOSEN the wrong way.

I do not feel bad for them at all, I do not care about their living conditions in their home Country. Not my concern! Go home and try to come here properly.

·
Registered
9,578 Posts

I am only second Generation American; without the policies of US immigration, I would not be here.

I have a SERIOUS problem with the current levels of invasion across the Southern Border! They are not wanted here by breaking the law. Send them ALL back to where they belong. There is a correct way to come to this Country and there is a wrong way. They have CHOSEN the wrong way.

I do not feel bad for them at all, I do not care about their living conditions in their home Country. Not my concern! Go home and try to come here properly.
In reality .... I'm an immigrant as well because I'm NOT a Native American!! I wish they were in charge. The crime rate would be ZERO. They aren't afraid to end your life for stealing, raping, adultery, killing another ... they would have a land of the free .... not this ****!!

·
Registered
1,861 Posts

Exactly! Immigration is fundamental part of this country that has given us many opportunities to discover things foreign to us. I agree 100% with goperfect I'm all for immigration that has taken place the legal way that creates citizens that contribute and add value to this country not the invasion of people that come to take advantage of the U.S. And are a drain on the tax payers.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts

Wait. What? Border?? Where?

·
Registered
4,575 Posts

I blame the gangs for the guns. Illegal immigration is run by the cartels. We give them guns no questions asked.

·
Registered
219 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts