New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
jay carney ducking, dodging, dipping, diving and dodging

NBC Reporter Calls Out Jay Carney Over Obama's Support of Press During Contentious News Conference | Video | TheBlaze.com

eric holder doing the same, "I recused myself" aka "I plead the 5th, I cant tell you the truth because if I do then you will know how many laws I broke!!"

Joe. My. God.: AG Eric Holder Recused Himself From DOJ Plan To Investigate Associated Press

everyone is scrambling right now, trying to cover their own butts, with any luck all kinds of $4!7 is about to hit the fan...
hillerey clanton is next...I really do hope they make her answer the real questions and quit letting her slither around up there...

Smile Sleeve Font T-shirt Eyewear

· Registered
3,216 Posts
I hope they all go down in flames.

· Registered
4,147 Posts
Is there anyone...ANYONE...who believes anything that Jay Carney says? He is the consummate spin meister. His lies and deception are so blatantly obvious it's almost funny. What's even more amazing is that some people might actually buy what he's shoveling.

· Registered
2,282 Posts
The funny part is when he is lies, which is all the time, he has the s*** eating smirk on his face that kind of makes you want to walk up and smack the snot of of him. His days are numbered, they cannot keep this charade up with the rest of the media beginning to finally beat them up a little.

· Registered
1,186 Posts
Picture kind of looks like Hank Azaria

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.