New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't let the age fool you; these tractors will run forever, are easy to repair, and should you need parts they're available!
Gasoline engine, electric start (has provisions for hand cranking) hydraulic bucket loader with hydraulic tipping. Rubber is all good, its been repainted, start it up and go to work. I use another H with a plow bolted to the bucket to push snow all winter long. PTO will run a generator, magneto ignition doesn't require a battery to start or run (see hand crank)
Asking $1,800. and it'll have to be picked up in Adams, NY 13605
E-mail is best: [email protected]
tractor 003.jpg

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live in skaneateles...please tell me any quirks it might have before I drive up there
Hydraulic pump leaks: I was told that it was removed, repaired, and re-sealed, but the mechanic only installed one new seal.
Does not have a generator or charging system, starter is a new rebuild, no trouble whipping it over.
I've got a wheel bearing kit on order as one front bearing was bad.
Fuel strainer bowl leaks (bad gasket)
There are always "little things" that can be replaced/changed/improved upon, but we added some oil to the hydraulic tank, started it right up and drove it up on the trailer.
I bought this from an Estate and most of what I know about this tractor is from what one can tell by looking it over.
send me an e-mail to: [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts