New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
2,647 Posts
That's what happens when you open borders and elected traitors and dumb****s on all levels of Government. Sadly it's been happening for decades.

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
I am sorry... I do not have enough time tonight to list everything that is wrong with America right now. I may sit here this evening and come with a list though.

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WTF is wrong with our country!!
You really do not have to ask do you!!!

FUBHO!!!!
no, not really. This BS is getting ridiculous

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
I am sorry... I do not have enough time tonight to list everything that is wrong with America right now. I may sit here this evening and come with a list though.
Save yourself some time and list whats been right lately, real short list.

·
Registered
558 Posts
No words to describe how this ticks me off

·
Registered
337 Posts
America used to be a melting pot. People came here and adopted a common language and culture. At some point the train went off the tracks and it became accepted and expected that people coming here should retain their culture an languages. It is referred to as "multiculturalism". The concept is pervasive in Europe. It keeps people from coming together under a common culture. If one considers conspiracy theories, one might think that this behavior is being encouraged on a large scale from the highest levels to fracture the population as a step toward destroying the America that we grew up with.

·
Registered
337 Posts
"English! Mother F---er! Do you speak it?!?!"
Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Speechless. I've grew up in my dad's house and he had an awesome flag post and always flown the American flag. I always wanted to get one of my own. When I get my job I'm going to do it and the Gadsden is going a flying. FUAC. Molen Labe.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts