New York Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wood Bumper Gas Gadget Automotive exterior Wood Bumper Gas Flooring Automotive exterior

According to the law, this is a firearm. I'd like $100 food debit to replace my lost $20 flat.

Flat moved a bit and you can see it's a little off. Sorry for you New Yorkers. I've read that you need to register guns you make. Sounds really restricted.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Slowly put the bong down, now say what?

·
I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner
6,795 Posts
I think he is saying that part is legally a firearm so can he get something for the turn it a gun program even though its not a complete gun.

I think he is asking the wrong crowd lol because why would any gun owner turn in a firearm for way below what its worth when you could still sell it to someone at a great price and get more then those programs.

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
Make sure you defraud a non profit and not tax payers! Dude your from California be Californian!(Tropic Thunder reference).
Calguns.net
And we don't even need serial #'s on home made rifles unless we sell them. Go back to the valley!(Point Break reference)

·
Head Fapper
1,216 Posts
Did calguns get too annoyed with you so you resort to a forum for enthusiasts in a state on the opposite side of the country?

·
Registered
810 Posts
I think this guy has been puffing on the hookha to long....

·
Registered
349 Posts
Come on guys, Leave the guy alone. Unless you have an answer to his question of course. Why not just ignore it if you have an issue. Simply read and move on. I do

·
6,795 Posts
Normally I would agree with you G-Khan71 but he hasn't really contributed anything at all to this forum and if you look at his dog killed forum he says he is trying to sell stuff and even posts a picture but knows that he cant yet since he hasnt met the post limit. So he is trying to skirt the rules with that hoping people PM him about it so he can sell here without meeting the requirements. Not to mention this thread is about gun turn ins in his own state so no one here would know anything about it to begin with most likely.

·
Occupy NYF JBT Tank Operator
2,322 Posts
As long as this thread is going nowhere...................

I acquired a H&R American revolver in 38 S&W that I was thinking about turning in during an amnesty day. Most of the nickel plating has peeled off and has some surface rust. It appears to be fully functional but it is missing the spring and lever that holds the cylinder pin in. Parts #4 & 5 on numrich (sold out). It does come with what appear to be pearl grips.

Numrich Gun Parts Corp. - The World's Largest Supplier of Firearms Parts and Accessories

I'd be willing to sell this cheap to anyone interested in a parts/project gun. I'll snap some pics if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I think the Mod's should handle it. I dont see anything good him being part of a forum based 3k miles away either. I understand somethings fishy but we arent Mod's and if we do carry on we are no better than him.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I think he is saying that part is legally a firearm so can he get something for the turn it a gun program even though its not a complete gun.

I think he is asking the wrong crowd lol because why would any gun owner turn in a firearm for way below what its worth when you could still sell it to someone at a great price and get more then those programs.
Oh ok, I'm sure a "turn in" will take whatever your willing to turn in Not sure what you'll get back in turn. Could be toys, tax credit or a big thank you.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Getting no love. Some people can't just take jokes. Sort of like people of one state should not consort with other people of another state.

Just reaching out to other gun people. We have similar interest like 10 rounders and other restrictions. I guess nobody would offer to suggest to flatten it out or keep it as a reminder to build slow and safe. And if I'm wrong about your laws, I don't mind being corrected. I like watching free states expressing their point of view on guns just like the rest of you.

I have that dog thread because I don't want it touching home yet until the trial. I doubt CA small claims follows New York activity.

·
6,795 Posts
Getting no love. Some people can't just take jokes. Sort of like people of one state should not consort with other people of another state.

Just reaching out to other gun people. We have similar interest like 10 rounders and other restrictions. I guess nobody would offer to suggest to flatten it out or keep it as a reminder to build slow and safe. And if I'm wrong about your laws, I don't mind being corrected. I like watching free states expressing their point of view on guns just like the rest of you.

I have that dog thread because I don't want it touching home yet until the trial. I doubt CA small claims follows New York activity.
It could be just me but I guess I dont understand what your saying? Sure I wouldnt expect you to know NYS laws, I have no issue with you wanting to sell things, I have no issue with you consorting with people of another state or being apart of this website. I have no issue with you wanting to express your points of view and I can understand you wanting to talk to others about your dog that might not be in your state.

I guess what I dont understand is why people would suggest you keep it as a reminder or try to flatten it out when you asked if you would get anything for turning it in. No one here would know (I could be wrong) how your programs in california work for turning in firearms. If you asked what you should do with that piece I am sure you would of gotten a lot of helpful ideas but you asked if you would get anything for it if you turned it in.

I also dont understand why you would put it out there that you are trying to sell magazines while acknowledging you can't make a sale thread because you dont have enough posts.

To be fair though I will give you that you havent made a bunch of nonsense posts to get your count up faster.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts

Oh here's love, hence the jokes. Don't take it to heart. It's a great idea to have both strick gun states work together. Just had a hard time understanding the post, but you have to understand any advise from another state is not going to help in a different state. It might put you in the direction your looking for, but that's about it unless your planning on going to the state.

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
Is this you Mayor Bloomberg trying to screw up with this forum?

I love sunny kalirfornistan, the land of muscle cars and big silicone.
I just do not like spontaneous random kalifonikation with anyone of dubious reputation
Lots of nasty diseases going around .

Come on 38 post to go. you are getting closer.

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
I bet the price he puts on those mags will also be entertaining. I can't wait

He must thing we'll pay more than people on armslist, gunsamerica, arfcom EE. Seems like a lot of effort

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Geeze, too bad this wasn't a few months back when there was a turn in going on that offered button front shirts, notepads and slices of pizza....

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.