New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Interesting concept keeping an object invisible by using lenses. At least you could hide something from one side with a pair of lenses on each end of the object. I wonder if multiple sets of lenses could hide an object 360-degrees on the ground?

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Interesting concept keeping an object invisible by using lenses. At least you could hide something from one side with a pair of lenses on each end of the object. I wonder if multiple sets of lenses could hide an object 360-degrees on the ground?
i would ponder that it could..this is pretty cool actually..how it could be scalleuto any size also...man magicians are gonna have a field day!

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you hear that? It sounds like an MRAP and about 20 guys weight down with gear.
I don't see anything...
Meh..its just the preschool down the road practicing how to drive their new "acquisition"

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Yes but can they retrofit to Cuomo's size and superglue this on him?

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
The demo shows that you can't obscure the very center of the light path. I was a little disappointed when I saw that.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Warning. This invention will be used by politicians to obscure the truth, but the problem will still be present.

·
I proposed in my NYFirearms.com t-shirt
1,647 Posts
I hope that their "more complex designs" that are in the works are more impressive, because honestly this really isn't impressive to me at all.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts