New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
8,547 Posts
He's lucky he's still alive....for now. He'll never make it in prison. Child rapists never do. Hope the boys have their fun with him for awhile before that, so he gets a real nice taste of his own medicine.

·
Registered
809 Posts
You guys are getting off topic here .....the point is Cuomo doesn't care about a 10 year old being raped while watching her mother get killed.... because a gun was not involved he didn't fly his #ss up here on our dime to exploit it

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Perhaps because if she had been armed with a firearm she may have been able to defend herself and her child. Sad stuff.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Agreed...save the tax payers some money on this one. He deserves to just die.
He DESERVES to be repetedly raped, suffer for awhile and then somebody needs to toss him a belt to hang himself with.

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
He's lucky he's still alive....for now. He'll never make it in prison. Child rapists never do. Hope the boys have their fun with him for awhile before that, so he gets a real nice taste of his own medicine.
This is exactly how I feel about it. I never expected Cuomo to show up...it doesn't feed his political agenda so he couldn't care less.

·
Registered
8,339 Posts

·
Registered
8,547 Posts
I'm sure the guards took their time getting there. Wish they waited even longer.
The guard station is right in the main bay. All the cells are easily visible. They have a state of the art video surveillance system with cameras everywhere. I don't see how they could have not known about it right away. This one, I don't mind them not breaking up right away, people are human.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Governor Cockwasher is all about grandstanding, when the incident happened in Herkimer earlier this week w/ a shotgun, he practically tele-ported there from Albany, b/c a gun (a shotgun) was involved.

Furthermore we should be able to charge with accessory to murder every bleeding heart bag of feces that lets these criminals out early (from the lawyers, judges, mental health "professionals," etc...).

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
We don't need Gun Control, what we need is an Open Season on animals like this.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Why is there no out cry over these very preventable crimes? Who cries for this young lady and her mother? I truly think my soul tries a little more after hearing about everyone of these crimes, against those of us who are the most vuliarable, the ones who would most benefit from ccp or from armed security that our governor says we don't deserve, or need, yet he has..why is that?

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
WHERE ARE YOU King Cumo???? Where is your public Grandstanding and sympathy for this poor woman who was brutaly murdered and young girl who was sexually assualted by somebody who should have NEVER been pushed through your revolving door of justice !!!!

C'MON where are you you POS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
he should have his balls nailed to a tree stump and then pushed over backwards.

A person like this has no sole. In this case, the death penalty should be used

1 - 20 of 36 Posts