New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can we get a list going on candidates who are pro 2A anti safe act?

A kind of nyfirearms approved list

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
I haven't checked the site recently, but usually NYSRPA puts out a list of local candidates to support. Have you checked there?

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
I haven't checked the site recently, but usually NYSRPA puts out a list of local candidates to support. Have you checked there?
They sent me a postcard in the mail the other day with two candidates for office who they endorsed. One was my county sheriff and the other is a state supreme court justice. Was going to vote for the sheriff (who has spoken out against the SAFE Act) and didn't know much about the supreme court justices. Nice to know at least someone on the court is at least nominally pro-gun.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Please become a SCOPE member. Alternatly they collect information on candidates and put it out right before the election. I think they worked up an ap for the i-phone savy parsons. But anyways, SCOPE has been actively compiling data.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
The SCOPE app has no information for Putnam County.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Scary....

The list of people who have violated our rights, is triple the size of those that want to protect our rights.

But, I guess we already knew that.... scumbags!

·
Registered
442 Posts
Bill Larkin has been pretty vocal about wanting to get rid of unSAFE. Paul Ruggiero told me personally that he owned AR's and AK's and wanted the law taken down. I don't know if he was paying lip service though. Larkin is a Senator from Orange County, and Ruggiero is running for town council in Newburgh.

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts