New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is a spectacular vintage Winchester 9422. I can not guarantee that this is unfired, but it is as close to NIB as you will find. You will not find a more pristine example of a 9422. I have owned it for over 25 years and it's never been out of the safe other than for a wipe down. Serial number puts this at a 1976 manufacture. Asking $1200 cash or willing to listen to trades of gold, silver, other interesting firearms, etc. Hit me up with an offer, I can always say no. Willing to meet at an FFL within reasonable drive from Cortland, NY. Buyer pays fees. PM with any questions or offers. Thanks for looking.
Winchester 9422 #1.jpg Winchester 9422 #2.jpg Winchester .22 Box.jpg

·
MSG
469 Posts
PM Sent

·
MSG
469 Posts
Amy interest in a nice SG Springfield M1 Garand?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Up for sale is a spectacular vintage Winchester 9422. I can not guarantee that this is unfired, but it is as close to NIB as you will find. You will not find a more pristine example of a 9422. I have owned it for over 25 years and it's never been out of the safe other than for a wipe down. Serial number puts this at a 1976 manufacture. Asking $1200 cash or willing to listen to trades of gold, silver, other interesting firearms, etc. Hit me up with an offer, I can always say no. Willing to meet at an FFL within reasonable drive from Cortland, NY. Buyer pays fees. PM with any questions or offers. Thanks for looking.
View attachment 65604 View attachment 65606 View attachment 65608
What's the rule in NY to sell to an out of stater (Oregon}
I send cash for sale plus shipping costs to my dealer plus a copy of his FFL ?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is correct. Send me a pm if you are interested and we can discuss. Thanks

·
MSG
469 Posts
PM Sent

1 - 7 of 7 Posts