New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone checked out their line of compound bows? I purchased a hurricane axt at clearance price from Lancaster archery. I must say I'm very impressed, solid back wall, forgiving valley, smooth draw cycle and it's a shooter. Plant Twig Grass Wood Terrestrial plant
Plant Chair Wood Tree Garden tool
2 shot groups at 30 yards while tuning.

·
Registered
9,577 Posts
:lurk: I'll remain silent on this topic!!! LMFAO!! I can't!!! The reality is, if you like the bow, that's all that matters. Archery is preference and everyone is alittle different. I would buy one of those, if I had the money, just to try it out!! I'm not a "fan boy" of any archery company even though I am a bow tech in a pro shop. I have 17 bows and all of them are setup for different purposes. I'm heading into some indoor shoots this weekend with a $349.95 Parker Eagle set at 48lbs. Why?? Because some dink that comes in the shop seems to think that he needs speed and power to be a good shooter. I'm going to prove him WRONG!! (and have some fun with the Mathews factory shooters) ;)

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Not a fan boy either, I shoot what shoots good for me. I got this bow shipped to my door for $352 and it's way nicer than the $1200 Mathews you speak of. I have owned and shot several different bows and one of my hobbies is tuning them. It is fun to out shoot guys with the super fast, "best" bow money can buy with my 20 year old high country x force. Musical instrument Guitar accessory Audio equipment String instrument accessory Plucked string instruments
3 shots at 50 yards. It'd be fun to shoot with you sometime Chicken but your a good ways away from me.

·
Registered
9,577 Posts
That'd be great!! I've never seen a High Country X Force before. Never even heard of one. I definitely want to shoot that thing!! :) You can shoot my Bear, Elite, Bowtech, Darton, Hoyt, PSE, Parker, Buckmaster G2 and ALLLLL of the others I have. ;)

I don't shoot at the same bullseye ... it's gets costly even with wally world arrows .....

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Correction, my high country is a power force x1. Sorry between not being young and kids I'm being to suffer from CRS. I had a diamond Marquis and shot great with that bow, it gave me my only double Robin Hood. It shoot great but I never felt comfortable with it and foolishly sold it.

·
Registered
9,577 Posts
Correction, my high country is a power force x1. Sorry between not being young and kids I'm being to suffer from CRS. I had a diamond Marquis and shot great with that bow, it gave me my only double Robin Hood. It shoot great but I never felt comfortable with it and foolishly sold it.
The Diamond Marquis is a nice bow!! I'm looking for one now actually. I just bought 2 Diamond Justice bows in a package deal. I had a Justice before and that too was a great shooter. I was nailing chipmunks at 20-25yds with it. I too was foolish and sold it, but tomorrow I'll have two of them so we'll add Diamond to the list of bows you can have some fun with shall you ever come this way. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.