New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for opinions , ease of install , etc. The old eyes could use any help they can get with the irons, think the fiber optic sight would be a big plus in acquisition.

·
Banned
353 Posts
I have never installed them but I did own a set. I ordered a .920 heavy barrel from green mountain that came with a set of the fire sights. They are good sights and easy to see. Sometimes they can be to distracting though and drown out what you are looking at. They were easy to adjust and stayed once adjusted. All in all great sights and I would buy again.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
I have sold several sets with no complaints. I installed some and the buyers installed their own. No problems with installation or adjusting.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I have them on my Ruger 10/22 and on my Ruger Mark III pistol.
They jump out at you for faster sight alignment .
They are a perfect choice.
C.B.

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
Tech-Sights are another good choice! If so get the rail mount rear sight easy to remove and mount a scope. These sights are very popular at Apple Seed shoots (Also will need the $5.00 adjustment tool) Good Safe Shooting!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.