New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no faith in our court system or getting Asterino elected to rid us of this unconstitutional set of laws called Safe. I do however welcome these state sponsored annoyances of whether or not a button needs to be epoxied . Its unreal they are wasting taxpayer money on these so called raids of Joe shmoe gun shop to try to scare all the newly made criminals they created by such an unconstitutional and unamerican measure. Does anyone think this may help us get the Safe act jammed in a corner? A fair judge may be able to help? Hopefully it would be a jury? I dont know law procedure but this could be exactly what the doctor ordered.

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
This is being discussed ad naseum in the original post over in Laws and Politics. IMO, depending on how it goes it has potential, but considering some of the circumstantial facts about it, probably not.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
With all the state judges and probably most of the prosecutors being in Cuomo's back pocket, I don't see a chance in hell having any court victory against the safe act on the state level.

·
R.I.P. to our friend PY-3-21-2016
5,474 Posts
Given state history, once laws are passed they rarely go away, even if judged unconstitutional they never go away.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
No....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts