New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did it ship?
not yet still processing. my concern is that it says it is shipping with usps/ups. if it dose not get delivered to my door by ups it would have to go to my po box as the post office will not deliver to me and i was under the impression that its illegal to ship ammo to a po box. i did not even think that usps would ship it. ill call when their line is open Monday ig

·
Registered
23 Posts
If it ships, it won’t be via USPS. PSA knows that law. But chances are it may not ship at all. AFAIK, PSA does not do any business with NY any longer. I tried to purchase another lower from them last year to be sent to my FFL. They said they no longer sell to NY.

·
Registered
23 Posts
not yet still processing. my concern is that it says it is shipping with usps/ups. if it dose not get delivered to my door by ups it would have to go to my po box as the post office will not deliver to me and i was under the impression that its illegal to ship ammo to a po box. i did not even think that usps would ship it. ill call when their line is open Monday ig
Any updates?

·
Registered
5 Posts
so i recently bought a lot of ammo on palmetto and it did not require an ffl. i simply put my home address in, should i cancel it or do u guys think it will ship.
Buds and
so i recently bought a lot of ammo on palmetto and it did not require an ffl. i simply put my home address in, should i cancel it or do u guys think it will ship.
targetsportsusa and Buds will ship upstate.

·
Registered
456 Posts
It said NY residents have to send ammo to your FFL. (I assume you're not a NYC resident.)
If nothing has happened, it's probably because they're waiting on your FFL info.

See terms & conditions on their website..
"We will not ship ammunition to the following areas:
  1. California — No Sales to the cities of Los Angeles, Oakland, Sacramento, San Francisco, or Avalon.
  2. Connecticut — No sales without a valid permit.
  3. Alaska — No Sales. Ammunition must be shipped to a freight forwarder.
  4. Hawaii — No Sales. Ammunition must be shipped to a freight forwarder.
  5. Illinois — FOID required, ID required, No sales to Cook County and Chicago All other Illinois residents purchasing ammunition within or outside the State of Illinois must provide the seller with a copy of his or her valid Firearm Owner's Identification Card or valid concealed carry license and either his or her Illinois driver's license or Illinois State Identification Card prior to the shipment of the ammunition. The ammunition may be shipped only to an address on either of those 2 documents.
  6. Massachusetts — No sales. PSA will not ship ANY items to the state of Massachusetts.
  7. Maryland — No Sales to the City of Annapolis and Montgomery County
  8. New York — No Sales to New York City, or its five Burroughs. For all other NY residents Ammo shipments must go to an FFL dealer or registered seller of Ammunition. Need a file copy of FFL/SOA.
  9. New Jersey — When ordering ammunition commonly used in a handgun/to be used in a handgun, email us a copy of your Firearms ID. We must ship to the address on the FID.
  10. Puerto Rico — No sales. PSA will not ship ANY items to the Puerto Rico.
  11. Washington D.C. — No sales. PSA will not ship ANY items to the District of Columbia.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts