New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Why are we being penalized? Why are we being crucified because we're standing up for our Second Amendment right? Why does everybody look at us like we're right-wing nuts because we're standing up for our constitutional rights?" -Sheriff Mike Lewis, Wicomico County, Md.

This guy is the sheriff on the eastern shore of MD where my inlaws live. Glad to have him on our side! NY sheriffs and the Safe Act are also in the article.

MarylandReporter.com | The news site for government and politics in the Free State

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
This is what I'm talking about. If ALL law enforcement would take this stand...

What would they do, fire everyone?

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
After reading the article it seems that Jeff Klein for all of his so called education still thinks that the 2 A is about hunting . He has no concept of what all of this means . What an idiot !

·
Registered
176 Posts
they just might fire everybody. Remember in the 1980's with the air traffic controller strike and regan? He fired some 11k of them all at once, and banned them from federal service for life. until new ones were hired, the military was used in some circumstances to fill the void.

Not saying its a likely thing with law enforcement, but it is a possibility

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
This is what I'm talking about. If ALL law enforcement would take this stand...

The appointed ones? Absolutely.

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
they just might fire everybody. Remember in the 1980's with the air traffic controller strike and regan? He fired some 11k of them all at once, and banned them from federal service for life. until new ones were hired, the military was used in some circumstances to fill the void.

Not saying its a likely thing with law enforcement, but it is a possibility
I would LOVE to see that.

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
After reading the article it seems that Jeff Klein for all of his so called education still thinks that the 2 A is about hunting . He has no concept of what all of this means . What an idiot !
What took you so long saw? We've known this guy was a pathetic excuse of tissue mass for some time now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts