New York Firearms Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,486 Posts
So that people can come in here and post about guns and I can reply "this isn't off topic." I've learned to stop giving a **** since it seems like the mods can't be bothered to care, but then I can't help but think that if that's the case, what's the point of having separate sections at all?

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was wondering because I made a forum earlier about a geico commercial and it was removed for being useless. But that was why I created it in the off topic forum. I dunno.. Just kinda confused as to why a question that was off topic was removed in the off topic forum. It was a honest question. Think about it "Is a bird in the hand worth two in the bush?". If you have the bird now then why bother with the two in the bush. My old math teacher would be clapping right now because I just turned a geico commercial into a if then statement! lol. Hope everyone is enjoying this awesome weather we are having!!!

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
Off topic is for discussion of non-firearms related topics. It's not for getting to 50 posts because you don't want to participate in the rest of the forum. Thread closed and the next thread that is a waste of bandwidth is going to get you banned.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.