New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I listed "one" of my ar's for sale on armalist. I specifically stated that its for OUT OF STATE SALE ONLY etc etc. I know I'm good to go but why do I feel like a criminal doing it? I hate this state.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
i kinda felt the same last week posting an "assault weapon" on arms list. luckily its on its way to portland OR as we speak..

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hope ya got good money for it. What are you planning on buying with it? What a bunch of crap that you gotta feel like scum doing something legal.

I plan on using my $$$ to put toward another garand that I plan on sending to shuffs for the Mini G conversion.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
i sold my RFB :( probably one of the coolest rifles I've ever owned.. i ended up getting 1800 for it but i only plan on picking up a nice trigger for my rifle and a plate carrier. i plan on putting the rest away for the future..

the only garand like rifle i want is a socom 16 and i don't see that happening, oh well at least my 10/22 isn't going to land me in prison

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i sold my RFB :( probably one of the coolest rifles I've ever owned.. i ended up getting 1800 for it but i only plan on picking up a nice trigger for my rifle and a plate carrier. i plan on putting the rest away for the future..

the only garand like rifle i want is a socom 16 and i don't see that happening, oh well at least my 10/22 isn't going to land me in prison
yea the rfb seems like a cool rifle. I want a socom or scout really bad but that got put to a hault.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
yea the rfb seems like a cool rifle. I want a socom or scout really bad but that got put to a hault.
yeaa.... .308 with a maximum of 20% more recoil than 5.56 was awesome.. just not practical for a shtf or battle rifle because of parts availability or the complexity of the design however if this law gets chopped and you have the coin to drop on one i would never hesitate!

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeaa.... .308 with a maximum of 20% more recoil than 5.56 was awesome.. just not practical for a shtf or battle rifle because of parts availability or the complexity of the design however if this law gets chopped and you have the coin to drop on one i would never hesitate!
They are cool but I dont know if they are that cool. I just dont think I could ever own a keltec either. Plus I wont a short 308 since i'm selling this AR to get a mini G. 16.25" barrel garand in 308 :)

·
Banned
31 Posts
My recently ex son in-law had one they are cool but have serious lift to the right issues I found myself pulling it back down with each shot none the less fun though ...... good for house to house/room clearing

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Why,because that's how chomo and bloomturd want you to feel!

·
Registered
6,384 Posts
Don't fret 1 single second man, after shooter and the Tresmonds trash son of Mario you can buy any gun you want. I can't wait to get a real long gun like those sold in 46 states. Those neutered guns we've been buyin since Pataki screwed us just don't cut it for me.

·
Registered
548 Posts
If you chose to sell because of safe act then yes you should feel ashamed. If you sold because you needed the money, it looked at you funny, or you just plain don't want it anymore then you have my support so long as safe act didn't influence you parting with your rifle. I would also look into throwing a spur on it so it can be sold in the PRNY.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If you chose to sell because of safe act then yes you should feel ashamed. If you sold because you needed the money, it looked at you funny, or you just plain don't want it anymore then you have my support so long as safe act didn't influence you parting with your rifle. I would also look into throwing a spur on it so it can be sold in the PRNY.
I'm not selling because of safe that's for sure. I'm selling cause i want money for a mini garand. I may or may not have a few other ar's I'm keeping.

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
I feel sad to see people selling assault weapons and especially post #4 "Luckily its on its way to portland OR...."

NO!! NO NO NO! Nothing "lucky" about it! :(

These posts make me sad.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts