New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Occupy NYF JBT Tank Operator
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From Norway, what could possibly go wrong? And yes I know they are legal there but the seller is claiming its airsoft.

Who wants to be the lucky owner?

1/2x28 Airsoft .22 22lr SUPPRESSOR Silencer ADAPTER 1/2x20 pistol rifle ar glock | eBay

For Sale a SUPPRESSOR & ADAPTER!
/!\DU TO EBAY POLICY, THE AUCTION IS FOR THE ADAPTER and THE SUPPRESSOR IS FOR AIRSOFT ONLY!!!!!!!..

The available suppressor shown in these pictures is from a Famous EU Suppressor manufacturer. 15.5cm x 3cm and 150 grams (6" overall length and 1.20" diameter)
This suppressor is threaded 1/2x20, so it need an adaptor!!! (the adaptor was made TO this suppressor!) The Adapater is Provided and allow to goes from 1/2x20 to 1/2x28 threads.

The adaptor is made of Stainless Steel. The male portion is threaded 1/2x20 and the female portion is 1/2x28 TPI. SO your barrel has to be 1/2x28TPI !! Quite common thread right!?!

The suppressor is in Integral aluminium construction, black hard coat type III anodized. Baffle are 6.5mm.

It is Rock solid, can whistand really harsh condition, virtually indestructible, and can be opened for cleaning!
DU TO EBAY POLICY IT is FOR AIRSOFT OR SMALLER CALIBER (.22!!!!!) ONLY/PURPOSE!!!!!

>if you have any question I will be glad to answer you, right?!!!

·
Occupy NYF JBT Tank Operator
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
$172.00 buy it now

·
Registered
10,486 Posts
Seems like a bargain.

I wonder what would have happened if somebody had bought it and then eBay found out. Think they would report it to the ATF? Would they be liable?

·
Registered
725 Posts
Was looking into muzzle brakes last year and came across something similar. The guy claimed they were for .22 pellet rifles, and in the description said he sends the core and the housing separate to avoid any legal issues. I clicked off the site deleted my cookies cleared my history and waited patiently for ATF to come knocking at my door.

·
Registered
10,486 Posts
Was looking into muzzle brakes last year and came across something similar. The guy claimed they were for .22 pellet rifles, and in the description said he sends the core and the housing separate to avoid any legal issues. I clicked off the site deleted my cookies cleared my history and waited patiently for ATF to come knocking at my door.
...what? It's not illegal to look at suppressors.

·
Banned
5,970 Posts
a bit paranoid?

·
Registered
725 Posts
Yep that's me "paranoid" I have the worst luck, I could be in the middle of a pack of traffic being passed by everyone and I'll be the one pulled over. I've made peace with the little grey rain cloud that follows me around.
:)

Didn't actually delete my history or cookies but I did have the feeling that it could have been a set up. Heck if they checked into every site I looked at they would think I wanted to start a small army.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts