New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright I will admit it, I not up on who is and who is not pro gun rights, Astorino has my vote but what about the rest of the candidates.

·
Registered
756 Posts
I would vote for the "rents to damn high" guy over that POS cuomo. At this point i am very disgusted with the republican party in the state and see little diference between them and the democraps. i really beleive Rob will be a breath of fresh air for all new yorkers being held to the grind stone keeping thier head above water here.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Anyone who voted for the SafeAct is the enemy. That list includes both DemoRATS and RepubliPUKES.
Agreed

We have a Democrat Assemblyman in Orange County (Assembly District 99) named James Skoufis. He voted NO on the unSAFE Act. He's a good guy for 2A. I've talked to him at length. He is up for re-election this year. Put him down as a thumbs up.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Anyone who voted for the SafeAct is the enemy. That list includes both DemoRATS and RepubliPUKES.
AMEN Xs 10,000

Regardless of repugnance or presumed greatness, any candidate challenging a Safe Act-supporting incumbent must get our votes, make sure to google their record, as party means little in upstate NY regarding gun rights.

As for the others such as other executive positions like attorney general (if Schneiderfink is up), it will be very simple.

·
Registered
185 Posts
is there a list of candidates that we shouldn't vote for? in each county and cities across NYS? is there such a list even exist???

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
is there a list of candidates that we shouldn't vote for? in each county and cities across NYS? is there such a list even exist???

1 - 13 of 13 Posts