1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,339 Posts

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
more illegaler..
LOVE IT! I just wish they would have harsher penalties when they catch these bangers with ILLEGAL guns, not try to plead them out on lesser charges. Seriously, my mom didnt give me 'time out's" when I did something wrong, she whooped my ass. Then told my dad when he got home and he reinforced my ass whooping and I learned not to do it (whatever it was) again! Make those who get caught with the illegal guns sorry for doing it!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And of yet ......no response from the NRA!! This is why so many gun owners are tired of the NRA and how they have a lack of a more "forcefull" approach to idiotic, and knee jerk actions by politicians!!

·
Registered
258 Posts
I'm surprised they didn't put in there a proposal to increase the machine gun tax, you know to keep criminals from obtaining machine guns. Or a hand grenade tax..... Most bank robbers flee the scene in stolen cars so lets increase cost of registration and inspection while were at it.

·
Premium Member
4,398 Posts
And of yet ......no response from the NRA!! This is why so many gun owners are tired of the NRA and how they have a lack of a more "forcefull" approach to idiotic, and knee jerk actions by politicians!!
dont worry, im sure they will throw one helluva pig roast picnic to raise some money....

what they use that money on...has yet to be determined.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.