New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well well well, which one of you domestic, conservative terrorist put this up at the State Fair, where children roam? How dare you!!!
Came upon this sticker around 330am by the bathrooms on Restaurant Row (Across from National Grid Display). Had to take a picture.

So fess up. Who was it?

Motor vehicle Font Automotive exterior Signage Rectangle

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Look at the picture above while listening from 51 seconds on. Sorry, the best I can do. Don't know how to edit it.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Cause with them beer goggles on them wild women of the " cuse " are lurking about ! Plus ya never can tell about them " cuse " women !

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
I refuse to go. I refuse to voluntarily support anything that supports the fascists running this state. Some things I'm forced to do, but going to the state fair is not one of them.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I refuse to go. I refuse to voluntarily support anything that supports the fascists running this state. Some things I'm forced to do, but going to the state fair is not one of them.
The prices for everything is absolutely ridiculous. It's not my first choice on where to blow $100 without blinking an eye.

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Way too much humanity there, I avoid the state fair like the plague.
Last year I let my wife suck me into going with her parents and our freaking 1 year old. It was hot, and bringing toddlers to the fair is stupid.

But really the fair is stupid, and going with my in laws was miserable because they are tight wads and all I want to do at the fair is buy overpriced, terrible for me junk food. lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts