New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who do you watch on Youtube? List some names of people you subscribe to!

Hikcock45
FPSRUSSIA
22plinkster

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Hickok45
CutleryLover
Humans4Targets2
FateOfDestinee

I'm sure others. And I also run my own channel of nonsense and debauchery. xD

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
hickok45
21CenturyGunfighter
Sturmgewehre <-- surprised I'm the only one, worth checking out

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
This is a great thread, I have been watching a ton of these now. It is easier for met to throw on YouTube now that my daughter is asleep. You guys got her hooked on annoying orange after the birthday karma give away. OK.... who am I kidding, I love that annoying orange now too!

·
Registered
3,857 Posts

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
If anyone's interested in coyote calling/hunting, try Downwindoutdoors on youtube. very professionally done, and if I'm not mistaken, all done in NYS

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Really, I am more in to music videos than anything else, but I am subscribed to EMT - Epic Meal Time, although I feel they've gone too far from where they came from in regards to "selling out" and haven't watched in some time, I feel part of my problem is that I super-saturated myself to catch up to the weekly new episodes that I just got sick of it.

I watch FPS Russia's stuff, most of it, but I don't find it as funny or entertaining as some of my other friends do

I'm also subscribed to my g/f's channel so I can watch gopro vids she's made, along with vids of my kitty, lol

I have used the GoPro already while shooting, but I'm not sure if I want to post the vids for anyone to see -- not that you can see much, and in fact the only good video actually has me getting a shell fly up inbetween my glasses and nose, and me kinda crying like a lil bitch, LOL

Generally, I like just clicking on other people's links - I figure if they are sharing it, it must be worth watching

·
Registered
730 Posts
cory07ink
nutnfancy
FPSRussia
ThatDudeSirraj
JamesYeager
HaleyStrategic
mrcrafton89
MDTSLLC
RobPincus
SafeArmsReview
hickok45
sootch00
Sturmgewehre
ThePatriotNurse

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Uh oh. I think I spend too much time on YouTube. Or maybe not, since I don't recognise about half of these.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts