New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This weekend is the Whitney Point Sportsman's show at the Broome County Fairgrounds. I think this is the 3rd year they have done it. Here's their site:

Sportsmen Expo

A friend of mine got an extra table, so I am probably going to be there selling some ammo cans and other things. I will try and post some things for sale tomorrow which I can have available for pickup at the show!

· Banned
1,269 Posts
if i was closer, id consider it. Id like to start setting up at some of the other smaller shows...
Yea thats what I thought,this is just a small show.But it is probably the closest one ever near me!IWould be nice to actually go to one since I just recently got into collecting guns,so was never interested in these things a few years ago.Just think it might be like alot of others I read about,old junk that no one wants...

· Premium Member
4,405 Posts
Yea thats what I thought,this is just a small show.But it is probably the closest one ever near me!IWould be nice to actually go to one since I just recently got into collecting guns,so was never interested in these things a few years ago.Just think it might be like alot of others I read about,old junk that no one wants...
you gotta goto Syracuse , or Middletown.... two of the best shows in the state. Syracuse is 1000 tables and has quite the selection of guns. Sure prices are up there on a lot of things but...you can get all sorts of stuff there. There are deals to be had. I bought a ton of stuff last show like a week ago at the 'cuse show.

I do like visiting smaller shows as you get regular people that are vendors, and they always bring out cool random stuff that hasnt been seen and picked through 8345967397636 previous times like the guys who constantly work every show in every circuit. It gets boring seeing the same old MAK90 for $1000...or M1 Carbines for $1200-1400...orrrrrr the fantastic HK91s for $4700....i crap you not on the prices...
Luckily there are still dealers out there with reasonable prices. Just look past the other jokers.

· Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got back from setting up a little while ago. I recognize a few of the gun and ammo dealers from the Syracuse show among other places. It's a small show but its a good mix of traditional gun show vendors and more hunting/outdoors oriented stuff. I'll be there with ammo cans and some other assorted surplus plus some 7.62x54 ammo, adds are up with pics in the respective for sale sections.

· Formerly SRV1
4,726 Posts
Got back from setting up a little while ago. I recognize a few of the gun and ammo dealers from the Syracuse show among other places. It's a small show but its a good mix of traditional gun show vendors and more hunting/outdoors oriented stuff. I'll be there with ammo cans and some other assorted surplus plus some 7.62x54 ammo, adds are up with pics in the respective for sale sections.
I may go but it is supposed to rain. Is the guns and ammo inside?

· Premium Member
4,405 Posts
i saw your 54R ammo deal. wish i saw deals like that at Syracuse! i hate breaking open a new tin. I havnt in years actually. a loose 300 pack in an ammo can i dont feel bad about though!

Good luck at the show. If any you guys get a chance, snap a few pics, curious to see how it looks there.

· Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i saw your 54R ammo deal. wish i saw deals like that at Syracuse! i hate breaking open a new tin. I havnt in years actually. a loose 300 pack in an ammo can i dont feel bad about though!

Good luck at the show. If any you guys get a chance, snap a few pics, curious to see how it looks there.
Thanks Matt, I will see if I can get some pics while I'm there!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.