New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
White House rejects review board finding that NSA data sweep is illegal | Fox News

"The White House on Thursday disputed the findings of an independent review board that said the National Security Agency's mass data collection program is illegal and should be ended, indicating the administration would not be taking that advice.

"We simply disagree with the board's analysis on the legality of the program," White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said."

Of course they did. Obummer's hand is so far up Carney's a** that he was able to prevent him from sneezing a few times during the press conference.

·
Registered
8,391 Posts
In simplistic terms, ""You broke the law"","" No I didnt"" There, now everything is fixed

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
There are some days that I really hate my job. Then I see Jay Carney in a press conference, and I think to myself......... it could be worse. I could have HIS job. This guy needs a fire extinguisher and thermite plasma on a daily basis.

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
There are some days that I really hate my job. Then I see Jay Carney in a press conference, and I think to myself......... it could be worse. I could have HIS job. This guy needs a fire extinguisher and thermite plasma on a daily basis.
He does it to himself. Anyone that deals with that kind of stuff on a daily basis either enjoys lying pathologically or is a psychopath.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts