1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
I'm sure Chucky and Bloomie are all over it. No more coffee mugs in NYC...I recommend buying stock in styrofoam...

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Read yesterday some Russian woman killed her neighbor with a bra. Now there's a ban that surely wouldn't be supported by the masses but I could see myself standing behind ;).

Sorry don't have link.

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We should licence Ceramic Coffee Mugs with the customary 6 month waiting time for background checks and Judges availability to sign. no more than 6 can be purchaced in a years time.

·
Registered
210 Posts
My question is, if the coffee mug shattered into more than 10 pieces, will she be charged with possession of a high capacity coffee mug? Unless of course, it was a preban mug, and was marked "made in the USA." Cause you sure as Hell can not find one NOT made in China these days.

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Read yesterday some Russian woman killed her neighbor with a bra. Now there's a ban that surely wouldn't be supported by the masses but I could see myself standing behind ;).

Sorry don't have link.
They need to commit killings or beatings with pants and underwear next...

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Hmmm.....how bout those women who "kill" men with a look?
We'll have to make them wear "burpas" or whatever they are to cover their faces

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Better call Chucky and Nancy maybe we can get an asshalt coffee mug ban by the election to keep us safe from those crazy people ( veterans, retired police officers, train conductors, and scientist) with caffeine addictions.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
We did learn something:

Bloomers owns a coffee pot factory. xD

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Stop she didn't mean it. She was going through a change of life, post pardom depression, that time of the month, or she is 50ish! We all know that they can't help themselves, besides it probably some white middleclass white guys fault!

·
Registered
808 Posts
Alright alright, I've been holding this in for a while.

When are we going to ban the bible?
I see the bible used as a weapon more than a firearm.

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Alright alright, I've been holding this in for a while.

When are we going to ban the bible?
I see the bible used as a weapon more than a firearm.
Why stop with the bible? All religions ( including science) have used their guide books as weapons from the beginning of time.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts