New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Are you serious? In this neighborhood?"

Police: Man With Machete, 2 Others Rob Restaurant In Chelsea « CBS New York

Hmm people are not excited or scared over this. Had it been a scary looking black gun though.

So after the robbers left the store, one of the regular patrons stood up and said, OH MY! Thank goodness those brutes only took the cash register. Can I get another Double Mocha decaf espresso Late' with skim milk and Splenda made with Perrier water please. I have the correct change......

Where is the outcry? Where is the Stop Urban Crooks Machete Enforcement Act?

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
I've never had a latte with Perrier but have made Belgium waffles with seltzer. Don't knock it until you try it. Besides it was a Mexican restaurant. My guess would be one of the illegal dishwashers based upon the weapon of choice. Or maybe it was actually a butter knife viewed through the lens of NYC, lol...

·
Registered
897 Posts
Sounds like an easy score in a gun free zone.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
The comments are fabulous ! In NYC nothing fazes me anymore as they continue to be sheep until the crime just walks right up , hauls out the machete and takes their cash ! They didn't even try to put up a fight . It has got to be in the water because every where's else I have been , this would have started the lead to fly ! Amazing how they think that it's a " safe neighborhood " after the bad guys just showed them it's not that way ! You can't make this stuff !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts