New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 4 of 43 Posts

· I proposed in my NYFirearms.com t-shirt
1,648 Posts
i agree, i had a taurus pt24/7 in .40 and it was a great gun. i have also have a glock 22 in .40 and was able to compare them side by side for some time. I would have trusted my life on the taurus no doubt, just as much as I do in the glock.
I personally ended up trading the taurus in for a m&p shield because i didn't need two guns that were essentially so similar and wanted the shiled. and well, i have more glock mags, and prebans are available. but it was still hard to let that gun go, it was a great shooter.

i'll own another taurus eventually, for sure.

1,648 Posts
Send one of your guns back for warranty service and let us know how you make out with that. See you in 9 months.
this certainly can be a problem! and it does need to be taken into consideration as well.
Luckily i never had to deal with their service.

1,648 Posts
wow, those are certainly crappy experiences that would have tainted my opinion as well!

1,648 Posts
wow, i put 300 rounds per day through my 24/7 (a few times : ) and never had any problems at all.

that sucks. but glad the bersa is now the ticket for her!

1 - 4 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.