New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had read a thread previously asking the same question but i can not find it and unable to include a link. Based on said thread he was going through a severe family related medical issue. If any of you know the man or his family on a personal level PLEASE!!! send him my best wishes and let him know i have him and his Fams in my thoughts.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
I can contact him via his personal number and texts, but I have learned in our conversations that if he is not posting here, there is typically a reason for it. He has stated to me before that for various reasons there will be periods when he wishes to keep a lower profile on here. I respect that and do my best to respect his privacy and time.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can contact him via his personal number and texts, but I have learned in our conversations that if he is not posting here, there is typically a reason for it. He has stated to me before that for various reasons there will be periods when he wishes to keep a lower profile on here. I respect that and do my best to respect his privacy and time.
That is fine...Please let him know that i hold him in high regard and i have his fams in my thoughts.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
We are here for you shooter Just let us know what you need

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
I miss his posts but hope nothing serious is keeping him away from his "second" family here at NYF. Shooter if you are reading this I hope everything is good on your end and if there is anything I can do on mine to help let me know. You're good peeps bro and I hope you come back soon...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.