New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just trying to find the lowest price in NY to buy the XDM 40c or the m&p 40c . It seems to be hard to find them localy, and the internet sites have many that are over the 10 round limit. Thanks

· Registered
664 Posts
Where are you in WNY. Have you tried Johnson's in Lockport. I got the m&p9c there last month for 459. My uncle bought the 40c for the same price. 716-434-9411
buffalo gun center had some to but they were 60 bucks higher

· Registered
403 Posts
The XDm compacts are hard to find here in NY, I had a dealer order my XDm 45c which came with NY legal mags. To be honest I haven't seen a XDm 40c in NYS. Not to say they aren't here but I know they aren't easy to find. Maybe try calling Springfield, that's what I did about the XDm 45c and they gave me the information I needed.

· Registered
199 Posts
It's going to be a drive for you, but AKS Firearms in Lafayette has an M&P 40c for $539. I think my closest Gander was selling them for $599, I question if the one at the store near you was new, because the same Gander mountain had a used one for $550.

· Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the help, and yes the one at gander was new. I think it was a local deal as i cant find the new ones on the website anymore. They had them on for awhile , now all i see is some used ones. They have a used one on the site for 399.00 right now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.