New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just trying to find the lowest price in NY to buy the XDM 40c or the m&p 40c . It seems to be hard to find them localy, and the internet sites have many that are over the 10 round limit. Thanks

·
Registered
664 Posts
Where are you in WNY. Have you tried Johnson's in Lockport. I got the m&p9c there last month for 459. My uncle bought the 40c for the same price. 716-434-9411
buffalo gun center had some to but they were 60 bucks higher

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im about 30 min from lockport, thanks for the info. The only place i found the m&p 40c in stock was gander and it was around 550 i think.

·
Registered
391 Posts
The XDm compacts are hard to find here in NY, I had a dealer order my XDm 45c which came with NY legal mags. To be honest I haven't seen a XDm 40c in NYS. Not to say they aren't here but I know they aren't easy to find. Maybe try calling Springfield, that's what I did about the XDm 45c and they gave me the information I needed.

·
Registered
199 Posts
It's going to be a drive for you, but AKS Firearms in Lafayette has an M&P 40c for $539. I think my closest Gander was selling them for $599, I question if the one at the store near you was new, because the same Gander mountain had a used one for $550.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the help, and yes the one at gander was new. I think it was a local deal as i cant find the new ones on the website anymore. They had them on for awhile , now all i see is some used ones. They have a used one on the site for 399.00 right now.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
I'm pretty sure Springfield Armory doesn't make the XDm with 10 round mags, so the only NY legal version is the 45. I've never seen or heard of an XDm in 9mm or 40S&W in NY.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
johnsons had m&p's and I think xd's (could be wrong on the xd's) last time I went in there

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
it sounds like Johnsons will be the best bet, and the prices look good to. I am also looking at the shield but as a lefty im not sure it would work.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts