New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking for reputable online stores to purchase bulk ammo and compare pricing.

So where do you shop?

SO far im looking at cheaper, sportsmans guide, ammun.togo, midway..... yours?

·
Occupy NYF JBT Tank Operator
2,322 Posts
I would stay away from CTD and SG.

I have had good luck from AIMSurplus and SGammo

·
Super Moderator
3,227 Posts
sgammo has been good for us. Quick shipping with a tracking number, excellent prices and they are a family owned and operated business.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
perfect needed a couple more to check... thanks for jogging my memory

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
I would stay away from CTD
I order from Cheaper Than Dirt all the time--never a single issue. They ship quickly and you can always place the order over the phone if you prefer (like I do.)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Just got a case of 22RF ammo from SGAmmo. Ordered on Monday, delivered on Friday.

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
I've ordered from SGAmmo several times. I used to order from CTD and never had issues with them, but lately their stock has changed and they no longer have the ammo I was buying from them, so no more CTD orders for me.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
754 Posts
MidwayUSA, and SGammo

USAammo blows. After about 5 weeks, they sent a wrong caliber, then it took another 6 weeks for them to send a correct one. The only reason why they bother sending it was because I had filed a complaint with BBB.

·
Banned
2,081 Posts
I use the following sites, but you have to price check all of them right before you order to find the best deal because the pricing is different all the time:

SGAmmo.com | Family Owned and Operated, Stillwater Oklahoma
AMMOMAN.com
Ammunition To Go : Your one stop for all of your ammunition needs!
www.palmettostatearmory.com

sgammo has been having great pricing lately though, just ordered 1,000 rounds of Speer Lawman 115gr TMJ 9mm for $215.80 WITH SHIPPING! Everywhere else is around $240-$250 shipped!

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
sgammo has been having great pricing lately though, just ordered 1,000 rounds of Speer Lawman 115gr TMJ 9mm for $215.80 WITH SHIPPING! Everywhere else is around $240-$250 shipped!
I ordered the same thing from them a couple of weeks ago. Good people to do business with.

·
Super Moderator
1,205 Posts
If I tell you then you'll buy it and there won't be any left for me. :)

·
Registered
95 Posts
I have bought from ctd many times and never had an issue. Prices are a usually good there however I do occasionally see overpriced items.

·
Formerly SRV1
4,720 Posts
SGammo was my last order and before that was Able's ammo but they are too expensive. SG usually has the best prices. Ammoman may be another one I may go to but I have not heard of anyone using them. Are they good? Funny how they are located in New Jersey too!

James

1 - 20 of 22 Posts