New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Clearly he is talking about the Dodge pickup. You can get them an a car dealership.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
HA.. Temp. In addition to our previous and recent discussion on .. well, matters of non-discussion.. I would also ask that you not inform my bride to be that I "liked" your post #3 of this thread :)

·
Registered
10,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jeeze man, you gotta be quicker than that. The good news is, she only seemed slightly enraged and I think she bought one of my shotguns to give to you as a gift! Congrats, buddy!

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
I thought he was asking about the tattoo's. There are many shops around now. Walk in, tell them you want a unicorn, get the tattoo and try not to cry, walk out and you then have a bada$$ tattoo.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Sweet a present ! In fact, I think she's on her way in with it right now. I immediately note, in regard to the clearly unintentional pointing of it at my skull, that I am slightly unnerved by her lack of basic precautionary gun safety. Well, no big deal, we'll just have to work on that when we take it out to the range.

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
I think the local community college has some of those that are of proper age to keep you out of jail.

·
Banned
2,081 Posts
Nice body, the tattoo's need to go! I can deal with a lower back tattoo, but when I see all that mess on her back--NO THANKS!

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Its easy peazzy. Put on your best dress, slap your best old spice on, turn on your A-game and go to your local bar and be the Alpha Male. If you dont screw it up, you will walk out the door with a woman like that. If all else fails, you can pay for a woman like that at your local titty bar. As an easy observation, damn I love young and firm! Or were you talking about the pea shooter...?

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I'd hit that so hard that whoever pulled me out would be the next King of England!! Ohhh...and the Derringer is cool too.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts