New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to find a mossberg maverick 88 home defense or security model. Im on a tight budget so im trying to find the cheapest i can. Anyone know any websites or places around the corning area that has them for sale. I want it primarily for home defense, but i saw that the barrels are easily interchangable so i can skeet shoot as well. Thanks for any information.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
You dont want to shoot skeet with that. Its like trying to golf with a log.

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Im looking to find a mossberg maverick 88 home defense or security model. Im on a tight budget so im trying to find the cheapest i can. Anyone know any websites or places around the corning area that has them for sale. I want it primarily for home defense, but i saw that the barrels are easily interchangable so i can skeet shoot as well. Thanks for any information.
Local gun shops. I found a nice Mavrick 88 with a cut down barrel for 200 bucks, 3 inch chamber, 12 gauge, perfect for home defense.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I got my Maverick 88 at the Allentown show, new for 225. 5+1 model, 18.5" barrel, 3" chamber, came with pistol grip that has been collecting dust ever since.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts