New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i see some will send them to NY but not NYC. understandable but what if someone were to carry one of those? they advertise some of them for "self defense" and i guess if cornered and you pulled that out it would scare someone off as long as they didn't have a real one.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have a real gun. i'm just really interested in what would happen if someone was frisked for whatever reason and they had that on them. or if someone got pulled over and the cop said "do you have any weapons on you?" and the guy said "i have a blank gun in a holster"

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha well glock isn't happy about them m917-pn2.jpg

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Pull a blank gun on me, and I'll pull my real one on you. Difference is you'll be dead guy holding a glorified toy in your hand. I hope it was worth it.

They're just as stupid as air-soft or pellet guns that are replicas of the real thing. Enough people have gotten themselves killed by brandishing one - or using one in the commission of a crime.

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
Blank guns are great for re-enactments and plays or movies, possibly even training but I would never carry one, that would be pretty dumb IMO.

·
Premium Member
4,398 Posts
May be illegal to carry an immatation gun concealed even with a CCL.

Its also about the worst idea I've heard short of CCL badges

1 - 8 of 8 Posts