anyone have any suggestions

·
Registered
170 Posts
another vote for TLR-1 or TLR-1s if you want strobe

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
The TLR-1 hands down, have it on all my railed guns including AR's. If you want a compact version go with the TLR-3

·
The artist formerly known as jhm8071
5,143 Posts
Another vote for the TLR-1. I don't have one, but I did a bunch of research a while back.

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Don't discount a $40 mag light held weak side. May not push as many lumens as a rail mounted light but at least return fire won't be centered on your Ocular Cranial cavity lol...

·
Registered
337 Posts
I have a Glock made light for my Glock. I don't remember the price but I don't remember it being expensive. I never had to use it for real thank God but every time I test it before bed it works.

·
I proposed in my NYFirearms.com t-shirt
1,647 Posts
Redundant but the streamlight is the budget way to go imo too. Love mine.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Let's change it up...slightly.

On my G19, the TLR-3 was the better fit--it's a little bit more compact. Still protrudes past the barrel, but not by much.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
TLR-1. Reliability reports on the TLR-3 are iffy. If you are never going to shoot with it on, it could work. I would include the light with all your practice sessions if it will be on the gun though, it changes the weight and feel of the gun significantly, makes it easier to shoot actually, but is different. So if you never shoot your gun, TLR-3 maybe, but if you never shoot your gun you have bigger problems than the light.

TLR-1s can be had for $80-90 if you find the right deal. I think its a no brainer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts