New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone thought about what to do with their pre ban mags? Selling, hanging on to them, burying them in the backyard?

Im just wondering what I'll do if I wake up tomorrow and they tell me my mags are illegal. Do you immediately have to forfeit them or can you try to sell them out of state?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Anyone thought about what to do with their pre ban mags? Selling, hanging on to them, burying them in the backyard?

Im just wondering what I'll do if I wake up tomorrow and they tell me my mags are illegal. Do you immediately have to forfeit them or can you try to sell them out of state?
I would not get rid of them, I would keep them

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Only magazines I have have a bunny sillohute on them...

·
Registered
8,391 Posts
Im glueing all mine together into a huge peice of art work called ""pre-post ban, in blue""

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
You know. I got them out to show a friend and he did the darndest thing with them. He just took them and drove away. Ah, you know...I can't remember where he lives I only met him once. Went by the name of Bubba. He was a really nice guy and very persuasive so we became shooting buddies. Oh, the range? It's around 6 hours away in that ----> direction. You can't miss it. Yes, I'll make sure to call you if I hear from him.

;)

·
Registered
8,391 Posts
Phewwwww at least they arnt banning 30 round clips!!

(Ill get em to ban sht that dont even exsist!! )

Thats what im going to say to the antis from now on, what about the 30 round clips ya gonna ban them too? ;)

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
if i had any, they would be hidden for a rainy day.. but of course i dont have any. ;)

·
Registered
73 Posts

they are not illegal so why do you want to part with them? just because a democrat was on tv saying he wants to ban them?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.