1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Don't that beat all a lib with a tank!!!!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
How does America sleep through all of this? Oh that's right.... Here's your monthly check, citizenship and financial aide along with Rob Peter to pay Paul tax breaks while we take what we want all supported by deep pocket bone heads like this.

·
Registered
630 Posts
How does America sleep through all of this? Oh that's right.... Here's your monthly check, citizenship and financial aide along with Rob Peter to pay Paul tax breaks while we take what we want all supported by deep pocket bone heads like this.
I'd add to that it's football season so to quote Metallica, "nothing else matters".

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Don't that beat all a lib with a tank!!!!
You almost owe me a new keyboard as I was sipping some of Ireland's finest and then read your post ! The finest came right out my nose and burned so bad my eyes watered . You made me laugh so hard just the mental picture is enough to make the wife call the EMT,s !

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You almost owe me a new keyboard as I was sipping some of Ireland's finest and then read your post ! The finest came right out my nose and burned so bad my eyes watered . You made me laugh so hard just the mental picture is enough to make the wife call the EMT,s !
Right?

There's some weird imagery that goes along with mrod's post. I love it... the cackle I allowed to escape surprised even me. :)

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I hope he hit's his empty head on the barrel! Another example of the too rich to know what to do with my money, type!

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
He wants a fat Germany chick?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts