New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 3 of 40 Posts

· Registered
3,751 Posts
Although the Supreme Court has no authority to repeal any amendment. I like you feel something in the air.
Something is going to break soon. Just be prepared for a false flag.
The progressives has broken into an all out sprint to the finish line.

· Registered
3,751 Posts
People will only wake up when they have lost everything. When they don't have a job. they can't buy stuff at the mall, and they can't fill their heads with the current line up of reality t.v. Everything else is an intellectual exercise. Everyone knows there's two things Americans hate. Thinking and exercise.
Do the math:
Deblasio (a self avowed communist) meets with Barack Obama
Deblasio then meets with and joins with Rham Emanuel
Deblasio and Cuomo meet and join forces. Cuomo is the typical latent communist type as he has never had a real job outside of government.
Are we getting ready to see the slow creep of communism that has been around since the 30's break out into a full blown sprint?
It looks like the runners are in the starting blocks and the starting gun is raised in the air.

Something is in the air. I don't think it will take much at all. Maybe just not being able to get a Starbucks anymore will do it.

· Registered
3,751 Posts
The libs will not be fighting, believe me. They will expect the military, and home land security, or even foriegn countries etc. to do the fighting. .
Oh yeah, these liberal mamby pamby progressives are not anti gun.
They don't hate guns.
The hate YOU with guns.
They depend on men with guns to enforce their Utopian vision of how things should be in the new collective in land of the free.

1 - 3 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.