New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this magazine limit is so beyond any common sense. I say LEOs must abide by the same rules...le'ts see how that works out...they should not under 2A have anything better than us citizens for their "needs".

WHAT IF AFTER CUOMO'S DISGRACE...a woman (like the one in GA recently) retreated to the attic with her young kids and was attacked by 2 men instead of 1 and she emptied her 7 shot glock in crackhead1 and crackhead1's best friend crackhead2 is now coming up the stairs...WHAT IF the story ended differently...I believe Andrew Cuomo should be indirectly held liable along with the monkeys that voted yes on this...all of them....divide it up.

How many law suits could this create? As a SWAT officer said on a recent radio program..."you never know how much ammo you need until the gunfight is over."

You unlawfully limit someone's ability to defend themselves and their family so they lose their life YOU will pay. I want the best tools for the job REPEAL THIS!!!

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
That scenario will happen if this stands. Maybe not immediately, but it will come to pass that a mother, son, daughter, father is rendered ineffective due to this Act. When that happens I will hold everyone who passed this law fully responsible for what transpires.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
You are just an extremist.

-AC

1 - 4 of 4 Posts