New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drive a 2001 ford crown victoria police intercepter ,lots of mod's that i have done myself ,and more on the way.
since i am just finishing up with a bunch of repairs/mod's on my car ( flowmasters, hd shocks, wheels and tires, control arms, sway bar end links,coils, plugs and ect) i figured i would ask what are you guys driving?

·
Banned
5,970 Posts
09 Malibu, total grocery getter. I've had cool cars in the past, but not right now

·
I kill deer... and I like it
1,336 Posts
Crew Cab GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4x4 Z71 (after driving my S-10 for 10 years and 209,346 miles)

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
2002 Jeep Liberty that I proudly bought myself at 17. :)

·
Registered
462 Posts
98 Saturn SL1 with over 230,000 miles on it now(still gets about 35mpg on trips), and a 98 Isuzu Hombre( It's just an S10)

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
I had to trade in the '07 WRX Limited when it developed some mechanical problems, but I got a '11 Ranger out of the deal, now I'm getting better gas mileage on regular 87 than I was with the 93 I had to buy for the Scoob.

Despite knowing better, I'm still hoping to build myself my dream roadster someday when I have the space and money to do it.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
96' Jeep Cherokee 4" lift - disconnects - extended control arms - mud - dents - 1 leaky windshield - smells like camp
01' Saturn something 4 door runs good still - prefer the jeep

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wheel Automotive side marker light Automotive parking light Tire Car here is a pic of mine from this past winter ,it now has mustang wheels, and yes it is painted in truck bed liner;)

·
Registered
63 Posts
2009 Z06 Corvette (my baby)
2008 Chevy Malibu Eco Motor (My Travel car)
2012 Chevy Cruze (my wifes car)
2003 Chevy Trail Blazer EXT (my truck for towing etc)

2006 Crown Vic Police Interceptor (work car for wife and I)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
@ beyondbasic i would love to see pic's of the 2010 vic ,almost bought one ,but they are more difficult to build up performance wise

·
Registered
536 Posts
2005 GMC Yukon XL. It has the benefit that if the wife kicks me out, I can live in it. I don't have a commute, and don't drive to much so gas is not a problem. I had to get rid of the pickup truck when the 2nd kid came, and this is a good compromise. I actually like it more than my truck.

In summertime I drive a 1990 kawasaki X2, it's the most fun toy I own that doesn't require ammo.

·
Registered
4,684 Posts
91 GMC k2500 suburban 94 chevy k1500 suburban both rusty but run for now lol had 93 s10 blazer but put it to rest :flag:

1 - 20 of 92 Posts