New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guy's this may be a repeat,if so sorry. I carry a sd 40 sub compact springfield. Thinking about MAYBE getting a 9 that MIGHT be a little lighter and smaller. What is your favorite? For concealed??

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
What do you carry?Sometimes, The weight of the world, sometimes just a pocket knife, sometimes a SIG 226.
Robin

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Currently carrying a S&W M&P Shield 9mm in a N82 IWB Holster. Conceals very easily under nothing more than a t-shirt. Winter time when I tend to have more layers I carry a G19 in a Lyons Tactical IWB Kydex Holster.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Most times a Charter Arms .40 cal Pitbull revolver. The rest of the time a Glock 27.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Kimber 1911 5" in a Galco King Tuk
<----- see left

·
Registered
91 Posts
M&p shield 9mm in desantis otw pancake holster. Awesome pistol and conceals otw under just a t-shirt.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
This time of the year a Ruger LCP with a clip similar to a knife pocket clip. IWB

once it gets a little cooler my EDC is Ruger LC9

·
Registered
897 Posts
My cell phone with "shooter" - 911 and USCCA on speed dial, and a Springfield XDM 3.8 .45 in a Crossbreed.

·
Registered
119 Posts
M&P Shield 9 or M&P Bodyguard - but outside of NY State. 36 other states allow me to carry those but I'm restricted in NY to the range and a couple of other places.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Glock 23 Gen 4 in a firearmholster... gonna be getting a pocket gun soon

1 - 20 of 82 Posts