New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Title say's it all,we need to beat Cuomo. I think the way is by letting folks know how many company's = jobs are heading for more friendly states.

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Out here in Washington State Dunb A$$ Kummo is blowing up out TVs with the relocate your business in the "Friendly New York" and get ten years "Tax Free"
If I were a business in New York I'd be PISSED! How do you compete with a company that doesn't pay any tax?

FUAC

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
I can't speak for companies, BUT I can speak for a WORKING, TAX PAYER!!!
+1 here, we closed on our house in Kentucky and will be moving there permanently when I retire within a year!!

What sucks is that as the companies leave the state, they leave behind workers without jobs!! Some people for some reason or another can't leave NY!! They are the one's I feel sorry for! As for the companies with the balls to leave NY.. I have no problem with them!! After all; NYS is not business friendly at all! Regardless of what BS cumho is saying in his ads, NYS is not open for business!! How would you like to own a company that has been paying these ridiculous taxes, then cumho comes along and invites someone to come in and be your competitor "TAX FREE" for 10 years?? How can you stay competitive when someone else does not have the tax burden to add to their sale price for 10 years???

FUAC!!! NOT EVERYONE IS AS DUMB AS YOU THINK!!!!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Yeah, I'm gone. My old company "replaced" me with half a body in CT and another half in CA. Granted those are scumbag states, but they're not NY. FUAC.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Waaaaayy off topic but.. MoMan, not only is your avator the schit so is your signature! Very much props to you my kind sir..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts