1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
What can we learn? Politicians are crooks and sleazy lying cowards?

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
And they run when the constitution does its job

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
miltias are needed for the security of a free state and that the government is retarded if they think covering up something like killing half the ranches cattle is by just digging a hole and filling it back in

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
I learned there are Americans willing to die for their fellow citizen be they foreign or DOMESTIC. We need a "I am a domestic terrorist" T shirt.
jim

·
Registered
456 Posts
Cowboys are some tough MFers.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Clearly what stands out would be how the main stream media ignored the story, it has become quasi government controlled and will NOT report truth.
Most of the media have become Kool Aid consumers, in the event of a revolution you can count on the media to fall lockstep into the propogander.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
What can we learn? Politicians are crooks and sleazy lying cowards?
"Learn" would imply that you now know something that you previously didn't. Hopefully you knew prior to this month that Politicians are crooks and sleazy lying cowards.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
I learned that there are plenty of sheep who still believe that the Government has the best interest of the people at heart, and will blindly follow along until they reach their final shower. And that there are plenty of Patriots in this country that are willing to lay their lives on the line to stand for what they believe in.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
I learned the country is on the ugly fast track. The government can give free money,food,housing,heat,phones,education,health care, but want payment for grassland they don't maintain...why......VOTES

1 - 13 of 13 Posts