New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1550 Posts

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Iiiiiii'm sailiiiiing awayyyyyyy. Set an open course, for the virgin seaaaaaaaaa, cuz Iiiii've got to be freeeeeeeee. Free to face the life, that's aheaaad of meeeee....

;)

·
Registered
740 Posts
Have you found a new song, something old, or just something you're currently digging? Post it up.

I'm not much into country music but this from Aaron Lewis is incredible. I would really like to see him perform live, either with Staind or solo.

<a rel="nofollow" href="http://youtu.be/_xvLwyO5CRY" target="_blank">
Im not much of a country fan (except some of those cookie cutter Carrie Underwood look a like country chicks) either, but that album Aaron Lewis put together is damn good. I love that song in particular.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Iiiiiii'm sailiiiiing awayyyyyyy. Set an open course, for the virgin seaaaaaaaaa, cuz Iiiii've got to be freeeeeeeee. Free to face the life, that's aheaaad of meeeee....

;)
Styx............

listening to the voices in my head.......

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nothing like a little 2112 to start the day. From back when we went to "concerts" rather than "shows".

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Nothing like a little 2112 to start the day. From back when we went to "concerts" rather than "shows".

Good point bringing up concerts and shows ..... been to both .... actually been to a couple GWAR shows .... musically poor but a fun show - i think the atmosphere is different between the two .... concerts are far and few between anymore and greatly missed

·
Registered
3,857 Posts

;)
Every time I hear that I think of Cartman having to listen to the entire song or he freaks. An episode of South Park for anyone wondering wth I was referring to,

As for me...something mellow entitled The Sound of Truth

·
Registered
126 Posts

Needed to get some 90s alternative on the wall.

I still go to quite a few concerts - after guns, it's my second most expensive hobby. The next few I'm hitting with some friends are Bassnectar (Rochester), Rammstein (Uniondale), Marilyn Manson (Montclair) and Godsmack with Staind (Binghamton).

·
Registered
126 Posts
Select the little video reel icon above the text box. That'll open a window where you input the link to the video, et voila!

·
Registered
2,197 Posts

I'm a huge music freak, I could do this all day. ;) I listen to my iPod at work all day, and play at night.

1 - 20 of 1550 Posts