New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
poor rich westsider. I dont give a crap when the third term mayor flies or lands his helicopter. You know he is just cant afford his own heli.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Somebody gave this whackjob a pilots license!? Helicopters only serve one purpose: To kill large groups of people as fast as possible. There is no reason any citizen that isn't in the Police/Military needs one.

(I had to speek to him in a logic he understands)

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
If the heliport was in Harlem or the Bronx, nobody would care.

I don't like Bloomberg, but I don't have sympathy for people complaining about noise outside of their $25 million apartments.

·
Registered
10,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If the heliport was in Harlem or the Bronx, nobody would care.

I don't like Bloomberg, but I don't have sympathy for people complaining about noise outside of their $25 million apartments.
I don't know, if I paid that much for an apartment and then had to put up with that kind of noise, I'd be pissed too. I don't think "oh, well, I'm rich, so I deserve to be subjected to loud noises" would cross my mind.

·
Registered
651 Posts
poor rich westsider. I dont give a crap when the third term mayor flies or lands his helicopter. You know he is just cant afford his own heli.
I think you're missing the point. There are rules that are put in place that all other pilots have to follow. The Mayor chooses to ignore the rule because of who he is. He doesn't care. He believes he can do whatever he wants. Who's going to stop him? If you had a helicopter and used that pad during the time it was closed, do you think you would get away with it?

·
Registered
868 Posts
I don't know, if I paid that much for an apartment and then had to put up with that kind of noise, I'd be pissed too. I don't think "oh, well, I'm rich, so I deserve to be subjected to loud noises" would cross my mind.
but what was there first? the 25 million dollar apartment or the heli pad??? Its like people who build/buy houses near a gun club and then complain

·
Registered
349 Posts
Exactly it's the principal of the fact he's breaking the rules time and time again without giving a S***. He is the Mayor and needs to lead by example for others to follow

·
Formerly SRV1
4,720 Posts
Funny how he banned Crown Victoria's and replaced them with hybrids but his helicopter is exempt. Like I said before, the guy needs to get a good case of cancer and die. Worthless human being he is.

James

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Helicopters only serve one purpose: To kill large groups of people as fast as possible. There is no reason any citizen that isn't in the Police/Military needs one.

(I had to speek to him in a logic he understands)
Excellent point. Looks like we're in need of some more common sense legislation.

·
Banned
5,970 Posts
Man. I can't stand that waste of flesh. I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I wish the lawyers for the people recently tagged for carrying guns could say that

"Oh, they didn't know, it was their understanding it was ok"

What a crock of ****.

I'm glad I don't live down there

1 - 20 of 27 Posts